Monday, February 19, 2007

Social-ism

Lu was pretty grumpy over the weekend. I couldn't decide between a cold, ear infection, or teething. However, this morning I peered into his mouth when he yawned and saw two white spots toward the back of his mouth (molars??). His food intake over the past 4 days has definitely declined and he's been hitting himself in the mouth as if to say "Ow, I'm in pain!". But again, I'm just guessing.



I've noticed lately that Lu doesn't do well staying in the apartment with us all day (who would?). Mister cranky pants always makes an appearance. If we're out in public around lots of loud strange people he's wonderful. No crying or whining. I'm truly amazed at how two wallflowers could've produced such a social butterfly. His stranger anxiety last all of 30 seconds then he's off to explore and play with the other kids/adults.

He's hilarious at daycare and jumps right into the middle of all activities. The toddlers know to hide their toys when Woo-cius (or Lucy as one little girl refers to him) comes around.

I think we have a leader on our hands...oy vey.

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

I can't wait to see Lu with all of his cousins at the beach this summer!!

Anonymous said...

Gosh that's a beautiful picture! Yayy a leader, there's nothing wrong with that. Auntie CIndy

Eve said...

I'm sure Lu is going to have a great time with his cousins at the beach. We'll have to practice doing the pyramid.