Thursday, February 15, 2007

Let it snow!

Yesterday was Lu's for experience with snow. It lasted all of 2 minutes.

"Hey, I'm outside and it's cold!"


"It's reeeeally cold and I can't move in my snowsuit." (You have to click on this one to get the good close-up on the bored face.)


"All right, Mom. Are we done?"


"Look. A leaf."


"Mmmmm. Snow is yummy."

5 comments:

Darren said...

The green and blue hat looks familiar. It worked well in Toledo.

Eve said...

It's working well in CT...on the few days we've needed it.

Anonymous said...

These are too cute! It doesn't look like Lu can put his arms down! I like the picture where he's tilting to the side the best... although he may hold it against you in future years. ha ha

JoAnn

Anonymous said...

he looks like ralphie's brother in "the christmas story"- all bundled up and he cant move!
-valerie

Eve said...

Randy!!! That's actually what I call him when he's all dressed up. Lu's learned that when his snow gear is on it's best to just lay on the floor and not move.