Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Opposites

I'm always amazed at the differences between Lucius and Alice. Lucius is always the first one up in the mornings. He's the type of kid that wakes up at 6am ready to go, typically singing and dancing his way downstairs while we whisper-yell at him to be quiet. Then there's Alice, the last one up. I checked on her at 7:30a this morning to make sure she was still breathing and I was greeted with a pouty face and a little voice saying "I still sleepin'."  I apologized and quickly backed myself out of her room and the closed the door. She got up about 10 minutes later. I'm not sure how we're going to get her on the bus 7:40a once she starts kindergarten. Lucius definitely takes after Tom while Alice takes after me.

In other news, no more diapers at naptime or nighttime. Alice is an underwearing gal 24/7 now. Yay!!!!!!!!

No comments: