I love the words that Lu mispronounces...I just can't bring myself to correct him.
Mush-stache
smarsh-mellow
He's still having trouble with his L's, but he's getting there. Too bad that his name starts with an L (U-shus) and Alice has an l (ah-yis).
Alice calls phones "hellos", stars "twinkle twinkle", and clocks "tick tocks". Too cute.
Alice came very close to having her first ER visit yesterday. She was down for a nap and I was cleaning up cat puke off of our white duvet cover when I heard her start crying really hard as if she were hurt. I ran into her room and she had her hand stuck in her mouth. I thought that maybe she bit her check until I removed her hand and saw her tiny metal barette at the back of her throat.
If you're eating stop reading now.
I did the finger swipe and couldn't get it...luckily (?) that made her throw up (into my hands and I didn't get a single drop on her Tommy Hilfiger duvet cover, thank you very much). Long gross story short I managed to retrieve the barrette and put her butt back into bed for a nap. Hopefully she learned a lesson. I sure did! No more barrettes at nap time.
1 comment:
Yikes!
Post a Comment