Just a quick update on my big girl.
Alice did excellent in underwear over the weekend. She stayed dry until 6pm Saturday night and then had a couple of accidents since she didn't want to stop playing with the boys.
She had one accident on Sunday during the day, stayed dry during her 2 hour nap, and then stayed dry the whole time we were at a superbowl party! She went about 3 times there.
And then on Monday she stayed dry at daycare!!!! I think she had an accident on Tuesday but at least she's making huge progress.
I think this is all due to the candy reward she gets after going. She'll sit there and squeeze two drops out in order to get her candy.
Alice is also approaching official big girl status because we took the side off of her crib on Saturday. She has yet to climb out and visit us in the middle of the night, but I'm sure that day will come. Soon we'll be getting her a twin-sized bed which means.....NO MORE CRIBS! NO MORE PACK N PLAY! EVER!
Can you tell I'm excited?
Woohoo!
1 comment:
Yay! Big Girl!
Post a Comment