Snowhite waiting for her dwarves
Lu calls this her "lady scientist" look
Just like her brother, Alice has gotten into playing dress-up. She loves those Mr. Potato Head glasses. Cracks me up when she comes walking in with those things on.
Alice's language as exploded over the past month. She went from not understanding a single word to understanding pretty much everything I say overnight! One day I said "Alice, go throw this is the trash" and by golly, she did. That's when I realized she can understand way more than I was giving her credit for. Of course, she still won't call me "mommy" or address me as anything for that matter. She will say "daddy" to Tom...but she also calls Lucius "daddy". I guess he does boss her around a lot. ;)
Other things she says:
"meow" for cat
"woof'" for dog, also says doggie (she loves animals)
UP
thank you (only when prompted)
daddy
belly (while lifting her shirt and touching her belly)
eye (while poking you in the eye)
hi
bye
owie (while hitting the body part that hurts)
ditty ditty (while hitting whatever has hurt her; Sitty will appreciate that one)
Daniel (yes, she can say Daniel but she can't say Mommy)
elmo
apple
She can sign:
milk
sleep
more
eat
hot
cookie. Of course she can sign cookie. She only had to watch me do it once. I have to be very careful when I say any word that remotely sounds like cookie (e.g. cook, cooking) because she'll get very excited and start signing/asking for a cookie.
She can answer 'yes' and 'no' by shaking her head in the appropriate direction.
One other thing to note....she only wants to drink chocolate milk and she now knows how to ask for it (my pointing to the chocolate powder). Sometimes I try to trick her with just enough to color the milk a little AND she can tell if I haven't put enough chocolate in. She'll give it back to me to put more chocolate in. God, she's such her mother's child. My Mom gave me chocolate milk in my bottle because she claimed I wouldn't drink plain milk. I was appalled. How could a mother give their child chocolate milk! Well....look who's turned into her mother...
2 comments:
HAHAHAAA So Funny.
yummm chocolate milk!
that's what I should have had to drink friday night.
- Blake
Post a Comment