Lu's room had awful 70s wood panelling. For the past two years I would just shake my head in disgust every time I entered his room.
This is what it looked like when we moved in.
Here's what Lu's been living with for 2 years.
Here we are working on it.
Taking off the last horrible piece of paneling!
Filling the millions of nail holes and priming the marker lines. Yes, they outlined the panels with black marker so the white wall wouldn't show through.
Tada!
It now looks a million times better.
I still need to pain the trim, ceiling, and put up new baseboard. I didn't realize that the baseboard on there was plastic until I started ripping it off.
I'll eventually put in white electrical sockets and plates.
4 comments:
It looks wonderful - and now I have a serious case of DIY envy!
I can't believe the difference. Susan and Blake are great friends for helping:)
Great job. What do you have planned for us when we come up?????
Darren
It wasn't that bad with the 3 of us, and Tom babysat for us :)
The room does look really good. That picture turned out excellent!
- Blake
Post a Comment