After just spending 1.5 hours reading other peoples' blogs I realized that I, in fact, have a blog that I haven't updated in forever. I've been horrible the past few months. Probably due to work, and two kids, and a house that I can't keep up with.
Alice said "uh-oh" for the first time on Thursday night. She now says it whenever she (or anyone else, usually me) drops something on the floor. "uh hooooo"
She's also signing all done pretty well. Here's a short clip...not the best but you get the idea.
And, Miss Alice stood up in her crib for the first time today. Tom was shocked when he went in to get her from her nap. Not used to seeing Alice standing up! Daycare says she'll pull herself to standing on their couch. Then cry when she gets "stuck" or falls back down.
Lucius continues to play nicely with Alice. It's so cute to see them interacting more and more. Alice absolutely LOVES her big brother. Her eyes are always on him. Here they are playing during bathtime. Alice loves it even if Lu ends up being a big brother and doing the typical 'poke in the eye' and 'try to stick a toy on her butt' tricks.
2 comments:
Yayyy video! That's so funny, Alice is so big:( Seee you soon!
Don't get arrested for child porn!
- Blake
Post a Comment