Sunday, November 22, 2009

Studio portraits gone horribly wrong

Ok, they weren't that bad for a 10 minute session that was running 30 minutes late.

You'll notice that Alice has the perpetual dazed and confused look on her face. Trust me, I was jumping up and down and shaking some bells trying to get a laugh or smile. She wasn't about to give anything up.


Ewwww...boy cooties!


Ack!!!!


Get this monkey off my back.


Wha?


Freaky fake Santa hands


You're not fooling me with those fake hands, lady.


Seriously, an empty box?




Finally one of her smiling.

Lounging on the couch. Still not sure what's going on.


We're getting there.


And the winning picture...


I actually like Lu's face better in the one above....hmmm, maybe some photoshopping is in order.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

adorable!

pepe said...

Lu looks so much like Tom in these pics! Amazing!

Anonymous said...

I like lu's face in the last one better, anyway, they are all cute in their own ways. Save them, you'll look back at them when the kids are in their 20's and laugh!
- Blake