Yesterday was our one year anniversary for moving to NJ and buying our house. It's been quite a busy year! We're still nowhere near being "done" with the house. And by done I mean not so ugly. It's still a mess but we've gotten a few things accomplished.
Miss Alice has a schedule again. On Thursday she slept through the night for the first time...7:30p - 6:00am. Since then she's been waking up about once/night. I run in real quick and stick her pacifier back in her mouth and she'll usually make it until 6am. She's definitely fussy about where she sleeps. She LOVES her crib and has trouble sleeping any other place. What a fussy girl. Alice loves to chat nonstop but isn't so into moving. She still doesn't roll over. She'd rolled over from front to back 3 times in the middle of the night. I'm pretty sure it was by accident though. She's content to have use carry her around ;)
Lucius is Lucius. Loves playing pretend. His new favorite cartoon is GI Joe.
Lu: What dat ting called again Mommy? What was it dat I like?
Me: You mean Hi-Ho Cheerio?
Lu: Noooooo.
Me: I am Sam?
Lu: No.
Me: HJ Hoe?
and on and on and on...I'm not sure why he can't remember the name of it...or he just thinks it's funny to make me say it.
He went on his first field trip last week. He loooooves field trips. His daycare went to the Please Touch museum in Philly. He almost didn't make it. I got a call at 8:30am asking if Lucius was on his way because the bus was about to leave. You see, this is what happens when Daddies are in charge of daycare...Mommies don't know about scheduled field trips and such. I got them out the door in 5 minutes. That must be a world record. I made sure to find out about the next field...I'm going to try to chaperone too.
No comments:
Post a Comment