Lu and I have begun a new tradition with every trip to VA. We stop by the Amish Market on the way (see link on the side of the blog). We always get a 1/2 dozen donuts; we each eat one on the way and save the rest for Jagee (and us). So, Lucius always arrives at the grandparents' house covered in chocolate and sprinkles...a dead give away. I also pick up a few other goodies while there. And a few days before our most recent trip Jagee made a comment on the blog about the Amish Market having fresh whoopie pies. I knew that was his roundabout way for requesting some.
So, guess what he got for his birthday...
Like grandfather, like grandson.
I have to admit that they were really good. I still prefer the donuts though.
Auntie Cindy and Uncle Rik hosted the birthday festivities. The grandkids (plus some adults) rocked out to Rock Band. I'm so jealous...I so want this video game. Well, I want a Wii in general.
The grandkids.
The delicious cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment