Friday, October 10, 2008

When Mom and Dad are away....

Tom and I spent some time in Rhode Island last weekend for a wedding (it was great!). Sitty and Jagee came up to watch Lucius for us and in our rush to get out of the door I didn't really tell them any of the "rules"...over even where the diapers were for that matter. I guess that's what you get when you take on too much work and not enough daycare.
Anyhoo, these are the pictures I saw when we got back. Oh, how grandparents love to spoil. But seriously, I'm so glad that Lu gets to spend time with his grandparents. He truly loves it.

Starting the day with a healthy breakfast from the Amish Market.


Washing it down with a vitamin enriched drink.


Burning off all of that "energy". Hmmmm, who's watching Lu to make sure that he doesn't fall? Oh, there's Sitty, waaayyyy in the distance.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute and very typical!

Anonymous said...

anonymous is Aunt Cindy

Blake said...

Oh mommy relax!


Besides, who was it that tipped your father off to the ammish market doughnuts! (by the way, I had some better ones this weekend - apple cider - just plain - so freakin' good and no comma associated with it)

Hope you guys had fun at the wedding on your "holiday" :)

- Blake

Blake said...

no comma or coma .... yes, I still haven't learned to spell.