Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Party

We went to a Halloween party over the weekend and I got to display my craftiness. I can't tell you how proud I am of Tom's costume. What an accomplishment for me! I'm putting that on the resume.

Any guesses as to who we are?






So the vast majority of the fellow party goers had no clue who we were. I'm pretty sure most thought that I was a party pooper and not even dressed up. Ok, I admit that's how I normally look most days -- minus the weird hairstyle.



Oh, and that's not a prosthetic belly that I'm wearing. That's the real deal. Yes, I'm huge for only being 4 months. I'm nervous as to how big I'm going to be by the end of this pregnancy. Tom is REALLY nervous. He thinks that I might pop.

Here's my precious astronaut. Sorry, I mean "super astronaut".


I guess that astronauts don't wear clothes under their spacesuits? At least this one refused to. Then he decided to strip down in the middle of the party.


Once it hit bedtime the kids got to watch a movie in Miss Bonnie and Mr. DJ's room...and eat cookies on their bed! Then Lu went to sleep in Drew's room while the other boys chatted away. Poor Lu is going to be the party pooper at sleepovers...just like his Mommy. Every time the parents would go up to tell the other two to be quiet they would report that Lu was snoring away on the floor.


We had a great time, per usual. I actually made it until 1am when I told Tom that it was time to go. At least Lucius slept until 7am the next morning. I was a little worried since we had to wake him up to get him in the car and back into his bed.

6 comments:

Darren said...

Tom doesn't look very happy in the second picture.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you talked Tom into that outfit. Didn't they have a little black skirt in your size at the consignment shop??

Darren said...

Clearly I didn't see the movie.

I think I would have liked spending the evening on the bed with Lu and company eating cookies.

Anonymous said...

I loved the costumes. I saw the movie and it was really cute!

Anonymous said...

Nice work Eve! Seriously, that is one of the funniest costumes I've ever seen! I'm very impressed!

Sharon said...

I totally guessed it. What a great idea! That's a good soundtrack, btw.