You need to change your opening line about the Dinzeo kids including Lucus and no one else!
are you going to find out what it is? does lu know he is getting a sibling?congrats, although i wanted twin eves!!!valerie
Congratulations honey.
I love the new look of the blog! Congrats on the (one) new sibling for Lucius!
He/she already needs a bang trim!
Congrats Eve and Tom! I'm SO excited for you guys. Lu will just love playing the role of the big brother.- Julie
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You need to change your opening line about the Dinzeo kids including Lucus and no one else!
are you going to find out what it is? does lu know he is getting a sibling?
congrats, although i wanted twin eves!!!
valerie
Congratulations honey.
I love the new look of the blog! Congrats on the (one) new sibling for Lucius!
He/she already needs a bang trim!
Congrats Eve and Tom! I'm SO excited for you guys. Lu will just love playing the role of the big brother.
- Julie
Post a Comment