I went to my first midwife appt this afternoon. It was a little rushed and a little weird, but I think it'll be fine in the end. Based on the miscarriage the midwife was guessing that I was between 8-10 weeks...that is until she examined me. She said I'm definitely farther along than that...and oh yeah, maybe it's twins. Ha. I kind of doubt that it's twins but just to make sure she wants me to get an ultrasound ASAP. So, by Monday evening I should know 1) how far along I am and 2) how many babies there are. Let's hope there's just one.
I did briefly hear the heartbeat. She found it immediately which means that I'm probably around 12 weeks. Which is what I originally thought....
6 comments:
And after we were just talking about twins! Glad everything went well.
Yay! I am so happy for you! I was wondering if there were twins in there, can't wait to see the update next week :)
Oh, I am so excited for you guys. Good luck. We hope you guys are settling in alright, and anytime you want stay-at-home-mommy advice just give me a shout. Congratulations again, this is really exciting news.
I'm so excited about the new baby or maybe babies. Oh my God- twins!!! Please let us know what happens with that.
Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.
love, Martha
i totally want you to have twins!! keep me posted and my fingers are crossed! love, valerie
That's so nuts b/c when I saw that picture of you showing so early I thought, 'what if she's having twins'! I'm very glad to hear everything is going well!
Post a Comment