Friday, October 26, 2007

Singin' in the rain

Just singin' in the rain! Woohoo! It finally rained here.




We went to Pumpkinfest on Saturday and ran into a little friend from daycare. She tried and tried to give Lu kisses but he wasn't having it. She had cooties.






Lu wouldn't get painted, so Tom did. What a nice pumpkin.


Poor Lu was also dragged to a really cool antique store (Dad, you would've loved it) and the fleamarket. I didn't buy anything. Can you believe it?



Well, we did get two pumpkins.




Lu picked out this pumpkin all by himself. He was such a big help too. You can see him in the background, armpit deep in pumpkin.




Raw pumpkin doesn't taste as good as cooked.



And this is what I have to deal with when I'm trying to make his lunch in the morning.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie Boy!
Auntie Cindy

Sharon said...

now that's what I call getting all up in your biznez.