I know it's bad but when he put the pants on his head I was dying. I told Tom that he looked like Sloth so I had to take a picture and post it. Usually he wants me to be "pants head" and I sing Fe, Fi, Fo, Fum while trying to get him. I'll try to post more pictures later on today.
5 comments:
That's sooo bad! That's not a very flattering angle. More pictures please. He's still a cutie pie.
Auntie Cindy
I know it's bad but when he put the pants on his head I was dying. I told Tom that he looked like Sloth so I had to take a picture and post it. Usually he wants me to be "pants head" and I sing Fe, Fi, Fo, Fum while trying to get him.
I'll try to post more pictures later on today.
Just wait until he is old enough to see this. You have a little Jeff in you. It is pretty funny though.
Dad
Just wait until he is old enough to see this. You have a little Jeff in you. It is pretty funny though.
Dad
Chica!!!
Lu is NOT going to like this post when he sees it at age 17!!!
Post a Comment