Thursday, July 19, 2007

15 months going on 15 years



Lu visited the doctor today and there's not much to report.

Weight = 25 lbs 6 oz (60th percentile)
Height = 33 1/4 (94th percentile)
Head = 50th percentile
Words = 0 (unless you count "uh-oh" which is quickly losing its novelty/cuteness)
Ears = excellent (yes!)
Hib shot = very good (although I think he came down with a fever and was rather cranky tonight)

Here are some more beach pictures.

The flounder.



The couples:

Chris and JoAnn


Darren and Kay


Cindy and Rik


Mom and Dad


The lovely family


The grandkids in the traditional pyramid pose. We couldn't get a good shot with our camera so this is a la Darren.



Here's our shot. It was past Lu's bedtime so he wasn't having it.

Cam

Ryan

Yay! After 6 years Scottie's tooth finally came in!

Lu's first time playing putt-putt. It was ridiculously hot and Lu didn't quite get the concept of moving on after finishing a hole. Drama ensued.





Wii!!!!! That was a lot of fun. I realized that my virtual bowling is way better than my real-life bowling...and I suck at tennis. I didn't even attempt baseball or boxing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures.We really enjoyed everyone. Thanks for a nice vacation.
Mom