Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Lucius had a great first Christmas. Unfortunately, his mommy was sick. I was surprised at how well he did with all of the "strangers" and Santa. We had the big family Christmas on Christmas Eve...23 people in all. It was chaos, per usual.



Santa, with Cameron, Lu, Ryan, and William (From Left to Right). Lucius almost pulled off Santa's beard. Luckily Santa fixed it before any of the believers saw.


Thanks to Uncle Jeff and Aunt Gini, all of the kids got harmonicas. I guess Santa's cowbell wasn't enough noise.


Lu's present from CJ. He loves it!


Christmas morning Lu got his push toy from Sitty and Jagee. He was concentrating very hard and helping Jagee unwrap it.


Look at him go!


Lucius and Jagee just playing around.


Lucius and Jagee sharing a plate.


On Christmas day we ate Lamb and Ham at Aunt Cindy and Uncle Rik's. We played with Alex and William's new mp3 players and had a good time with Hammish and Odie. Of course I don't have any pictures to share. Maybe Cindy will send me some.

1 comment:

Daniela said...

Great pics. I'm so glad you had a nice Christmas. Kisses for Lu!